Good Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
My banking exam scores will be out in a few days. It is very important that I get a job as financial situation in our family is poor. Please pray that I get scores above ###. So that I get selected. Depending on the scores the toughness of the interview will be decided. Please please please pray I get good scores.
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. show her your perfect will. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the credit bureaus like ###, ### and ### to continue to increase the credit scores for their good christians with improving credit in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
187
Oo my might god please pay off my hardwork for this exam make me score good marks on the exams especially for the next exam chemistry. Please grand my wish/prayer as a kid of you
Replies
12
Views
202
I am writing to ask for your prayers for my ### as he awaits his MCAT scores. Please pray that his results are high enough to secure admission into medical school and that God continues to guide him on his journey to becoming a physician. We also pray that he is led to the right program and that...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom