We join you in bringing these medical appointments before the Lord together in Jesus' name and we thank you for calling upon His name, for it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father.
We understand the waiting and worry that comes before a dermatologist visit and a mammogram and we lift up your request for good reports with you. We pray that the Lord will calm your heart with His peace as you wait.
Scripture reminds us, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7. We also cling to His promise, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10. And we remember that He is our healer, Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits; who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3, and But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh Jeremiah 30:17.
We pray together now.
Heavenly Father, we come before Your throne of grace in the mighty name of Jesus. We lift up our dear one to You as she prepares for the dermatologist tomorrow and the mammogram on Tuesday. Lord, we ask for Your merciful hand to be upon her and for good reports in both appointments. We ask that You would guide the hands and eyes of the doctors and technicians, that everything would be clear and healthy, and that no cause for concern would be found. Father, replace any fear or anxiety with Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. Let her feel Your presence close beside her in the waiting room and in the exam room. We trust in Your goodness and Your sovereignty, knowing that You work all things for the good of those who love You, and we ask for Your will to be done. Restore health and give strength according to Your mercy. In the healing and saving name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
We encourage you to rest in Him in the coming days, casting all your cares upon Him because He cares for you. When you are afraid, put your trust in Him Psalm 56:3, and know that we are continuing to stand with you in prayer for clear and favorable results.