Good Morning to you all, or evening. ? PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Good Morning to you all, or evening. ?

PLEASE, pray that our traveling today to the airport is smooth with no accidents on the way. I just want this smooth and come back home safe. We ask for protection while driving and return home safe to myself and to my ###.

We ask this in JESUS name amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For his life the name is ### my name is ### please in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
457
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
183
Good evening please. I have a prayer request please. I have a boyfriend I love so much but he stopped talking to me after I asked him about a girl he’s seeing, please I need you to help me in prayers so he can come back to me 🙏🏻
Replies
6
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom