Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Prophet. My name is ###. I am ### years of age. I am from ###. Man of God please help me. I am suffering from spirit of snake and a spiritual husband and evil spirit and nightmares. This spirit has been going on for years. It gave me a spirit of setback, failure, destroyed my life...
Replies
5
Views
298
Hi Prophet my name is ### ### l'm heavily indebted, l'm currently at that stage where I have to go to one ### to pay another ###, tonight one of those ### wants to see me I owe him R###.00. l don't know what I'm going to say to him as l don't have that money l owe him. This situation has been...
Replies
9
Views
416
Good morning prophet ###, I need your prayers in JESUS name. All the evangelist pray for my life and children's life, nothing seems to be working for I asked for God intervention Lack hatred Poverty Stagnation Jobless Work condition very bad enermy is at hand Fanancial broke ness in dept. I...
Replies
9
Views
519
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom