Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Good morning prayer warriors. Please pray for me for debts cancellation and financial breakthrough. Please pray for my ### to emotionally heal from the spirit of depression in Jesus name.
Praying with and for you in Jesus name 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
8
Views
190
Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Before I do anything else, I place my life into Your hands. You know my heart, my worries, and every burden I carry. Lord, this past year has not reflected the best You have placed within me. You know there have been days when I wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
164
Good morning, I’m requesting prayers for restoration of health and open doors for employment in Jesus name. I’m falling behind on my financial obligations. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
829
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom