Good morning everyone? I need a miracle ...

Good morning everyone? I need a miracle financial breakthrough.
I have prayed for you. Only Jesus is able to do The miracle of what we need. May God be with you in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
198
Good morning everyone I came today to ask for prayers for myself and children I am ### months behind in rent and I have no money to pay can you pray for me to have a miracle to pay my bills my studies are on pause because I have no more laptop I ask for prayers for myself and children we have...
Replies
5
Views
315
Good morning everyone! I still present this issue of strange woman and her child that have disorganized my marriage, may God Quickly intervene in this situation seems the situation is persistent.
Replies
7
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom