good morning everyone am asking you all for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
good morning everyone am asking you all for a very urgent prayer in the name of Jesus am going through a lot of stress at my work place my food and beverage manager keep blaming me for everything that goes wrong we are go to have a meeting at this morning please am asking for deliverance from all the plots they are setting for me to lose my job. put her under subjection right now in the name of Jesus I can't bear it any more
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone I am asking you all for prayers for me and my children here in ### I just woke up from a terrible terrible dream that my landlord send her grandson to light a fire at both doors and sealed me completely in with my children I was unable to get out the people around the...
Replies
4
Views
345
Good morning everyone I came today to ask for prayers for myself and children I am ### months behind in rent and I have no money to pay can you pray for me to have a miracle to pay my bills my studies are on pause because I have no more laptop I ask for prayers for myself and children we have...
Replies
5
Views
315
Good morning everyone 🌞 Hope everyone has a blessed morning remember Stay positive and keep on moving forward even on your toughest days, God's with you every single step of the way, Amen God bless our nation 🙌🙏
Replies
3
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom