Good morning everyone. A new week is upon us. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
Good morning everyone.

A new week is upon us. I am blessed to see another day. I pray that this is a great week for me, my household and everyone here. I am also praying for a fantastic week at my new job.

In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning everyone, A very pleasant day from ###. I want share my word of thank you to everyone in the prayer room for all your support in prayers for me and my son ###. Your prayers have worked and I've started talking with my son a week ago. He also has been coming to visit my family at...
Replies
8
Views
397
Good morning everyone this morning I'm seeking prayer for my daughter ### who is writing exam today I pray for success
Replies
5
Views
376
Good morning everyone this morning I'm seeking prayer for my daughter ### who is writing exam today I pray for success
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom