Good morning and win today. I want ...

Good morning and win today. I want God to heal me and husband from infection called urinary tract infection. ###!!
I pray that God heal you and your husband with his might healing power in Jesus day. Keep on believe in is healing words.
 
Good morning and win today. I want God to heal me and husband from infection called urinary tract infection. ###!!
Let the healing of the Lord be upon u in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1.) I'm ready to die for JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth now I'm down now. I think it's time I'm asking for that judgment, justice comes swiftly, justice on who literally went into crown cut me into pieces they still do stealing killing destroying of my crown 👑 on purpose to see what it's like to be...
Replies
6
Views
164
Good morning win today win tomorrow win forever, Emmanuel, people of God 🙏 need your upon children ### and ###, they are sick
Replies
9
Views
578
Good morning and win today. Please pray for me, I have a skin problem, it's three years now. My name is ###.
Replies
5
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom