Good Lord Come And Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter arielfauley
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arielfauley

Guest
Dear Lord, I am so overworked, tired, sick and lonely, I need your help and a door to open so that I can have time with you and heal my brain accident as well that is not doing well due to the overworking due to no money. Please help ###, return the $ ###.###.## he took without paying and left without a phone number, please heal ### my husband who is also gone chasing money, and has lost his marriage due to love of money and loss of job, please heal my family members who were good to me when I gave them money, and are now strange since I have very little. Put your hand on my life and design it as you would have it so I am pleasing and full of grace before you. Love your daughter. ###
 
Helping others is the key Lord this person needs some attention according to strength I have placed in you please consider ### needs thanks. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Help this child of yours and give her enough strength. Hold her hands and lead her in your paths. Help her to come out of all the troubles and stay in peace.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Lord Help this family show them Your Love and bless them with Your Strength and Love. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with the hope of the strengthening of my relationship with ###. Strengthen our bond with you and each other. May no one come in between. Heal us from past hurts and help us treat each other right. Bring us to an understanding. Open our heart up to accept one...
Replies
8
Views
166
Father God, I come before you with stress of both ### and my struggles. Lift us up and open our eyes to see your light shine through one another. Soften our hearts for each other. Take away our pain. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted for the will of God, Lord, I need...
Replies
7
Views
120
Please pray that the ladies who I asked to help me do not come to help as I have plenty of washing to do.
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom