Good Life, Success, Prosperity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeanett
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeanett

Guest
default_smile.png
p
default_help.gif
I've got a 17-year-old son who is in Grade 8 at ### High and he has been repeating the same grade, and might next year 2011 be out of school because of his age. I want him to pass the grade he is currently busy with and succeed in his plans with what he wants to achieve in life.

I have been diagnosed with asthma and I'm worried about my life as my kids are too young.

I need a job that pays well so that I can contribute my 10% in the house of the Lord and also God to help me to offer my 10% with the same pay I get every month.

To be blessed with a better job/pay/offer and all people who are in need of a job.

My kids and other kids out there to be blessed with their needs.

My family in-laws not to turn my children against me.

To be blessed with a good husband, the man of my dreams, the man who's got all characteristics I need or want in men, men with good salary, good job, car, a house or without it.

Men that will take care of me, respect me, spoil me, make me happy, understand each other.

God to bless everyone person in the world with their different plans - health, children, marriage, jobs, whatever the needs are.

Thank you God for everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### i pray to God to make me greatman who is successful in life. Enable to conquer any situations across my life. God enable to conquer any disease Enable me to choose good friends Protect my life Protect my mother Protect my aunts Amen
Replies
7
Views
345
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
349
Praying for good life, success, prosperity, favours and blessings, ###, ### husband, kids, ### mum & brothers ###, ###, ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom