Good Grades Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I've been working very hard to get an A or B on this AP world history test. As well as my math quiz. Despite my efforts, my mind seems to be elsewhere when I go to take the test. Lord, please help me to focus, and give me the knowledge and guidance to achieve an A or B on this world history exam and an A on this math quiz, so I can keep my grade above an 80. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sat an exam today, which I prepared intensely for. Unfortunately, I felt my answers were all to weak and irrelevant to the question. I know my value and identity lie in the Lord, however I need to do well on this exam; especially as it influences the applications I make for masters courses...
Replies
8
Views
136
Lord Jesus I come to you this morning for your blessings upon us. Please answer our prayer according to your perfect will. Lord release from us all stronghold, bondages and the spirit of greed, anger and depression, poverty, addiction and stress-related issues. Lord please restore our financial...
Replies
6
Views
243
Dear Lord, I’m eternally grateful for the life you gave me and I ask forgiveness for all the sins I have committed. I humbly ask for prayers and blessings as I am currently enrolled in university and I have not got good grades in a course which is crucial to my program I need prayers to pass...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom