Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening my name is ### I love my lord with all my heart and Bless Mother! I'm human being and pray lot and go confession but times continue to get temptations and ask forgiveness and do it later again. I'm cry hurting lord and Bless Mother and people love. I'm very grateful for everything...
Replies
9
Views
495
Good evening, my name is ###. I apply for Denmark sponsorship visa and I have submitted my international passport and the passport is in Denmark country already and many people also submitted their passport. I want God to help me once they return my passport they should return it with my Visa so...
Replies
7
Views
469
Good evening my prayer friends group hope you all well?? Sorry for being so quiet I am still waiting for my office to put on my lease agreement.. Can you please pray for us that ### must come home he spending the night with friends where they always shooting.. Please pray that he must cancel...
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom