Good Evening!!In need of MAJOR prayers...my 35 ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Glitch627

Disciple of Prayer
Good Evening!!
In need of MAJOR prayers...my 35 yr old Girlfriend was already unusually TALL & Super Strong at 6’7”, with Autism and Aspergers when we first met 2 yrs ago and is growing taller in height & out of her shoes quickly again. Her doctors are baffled as her family. Blood tests and X-rays reveal Marcy’s bones never fused quite shut in Adolescence where she had been first diagnosed with Pituitary Gigantism to grow so tall so fast.
Marcy is now over 6’10” with a very large Men’s Size 19 Shoe. We have gotten back together to reconcile, make love and I have proposed Marriage to her.
She is in constant excruciating pain again undergoing new adjustments to all of her other medications to possibly slow or stop her freak growth spurts. I had broken UP with her last year in June just before or as her first freak growth spurt was occurring... I realized my mistakes in breaking UP to seek her & her family’s forgiveness this to Summer to discover that Marcy had grown over 3 full inches taller and out 4 full male shoe sizes in nearly a full year of us being separated...the SHOCK of Marcy becoming even more Beautiful as a true Giant over a full foot taller than me and with enormous BIG feet nearly 10 full Men’s Sizes larger than mine... She isn’t adjusting to her other medications well yet and is prove to severe mood swings and temper tantrums from her Aspergers but in Sickness and in Health I love her...
The Story...
After being divorced nearly 6 yrs I had finally met a younger, much TALLER dream come true of a lady on an internet dating site 2 yrs ago. In her profile she claimed to be 6’6” at the time. I have always loved and fantasized about being with a much taller, athletic, Amazon of a Woman and that was exactly what Marcy(and her TALL Mother)was. I fell in love instantly with her pictures and profile...
Within a few days of responding to her ad “Very nice profile!!” I got a short response of “thank you” then nothing. I sent a “My sincere pleasure... Love your Height!! Beautiful pictures!!” which got me an even faster response of her phone number to text. We hit it off nicely but I could tell something was off. There was an innocence about her like a small child one sentence then very random well thought out questions she had with spelling and grammar issues showing what I would learn of what was her Spectrum in Her particular shade of Autism. I had never known anyone with Autism and within minutes of our first day in random text she was putting it out there to me and asking if I was okay with her being Autistic. I of course wrote “Yes”. Then the next question was about her extreme Height and Size. “Did you read in my profile how tall I am? You are a lot smaller than me. I am very tall for a Woman. Most men small like you don’t like me because I tower over them. I also have unusually long hands and fingers and my feet are incredibly longer and larger than normal much bigger than small men like you. Are you comfortable with this fact?” To which I responded “Yes” again and her follow UP question was “Are you intimidated by my Height?? I might be taller now than what I listed. Most small men like you are afraid of me. I have had my heart broken by men who say they don’t mind my Height or foot size at first on a date then don’t speak to me again. I can’t help but be intimidating and dominant over small men like you. It is how God made me. Answer my question.” Her tone in text had become more aggressive and pushy but I responded “No” and that opened UP “I have Autism and Aspergers. I am not perfect. I am very strong. I can bench press my weight of 225lb and I know I’m stronger than you. I can pick my Brother UP easily and he is 6’4” and weighs 200lb. Are you still interested?” I answered “Yes” then she responded “Good. I am glad. You seem nice. Good Night.”
The next day... I entered The Twilight Zone. Her Mother was texting for her “Who are you and what are your intentions with my Daughter??” This is where I first learned Marcy was living at home pretty much like an adult child with the Autism and Aspergers with her parents and brother of age 29 when we officially met. Marcy was in severe trouble after our first meeting in text. She wasn’t supposed to be online looking for love as she’d gotten in MAJOR trouble before in the past making bad decisions on her own. Her Mother had discovered us texting initially to intervene and question me in the long 3 1/2 month process of gaining her trust to come to date her Special Needs Daughter. In those 3 1/2 months we discussed the Daughter’s living conditions and the fact that regarding her pre-existing medical Conditions she could never take care of herself or live on her own like “normal” people do. There was a “Provider” in the mix and about 12-20 people from Church and her horseback riding lessons set in place to make this SUPER TALL 33 yr old lady with Autism feel comfortable and safe at all times respecting her Spectrum of High Functioning Autism with Aspergers...
During our weird, random texts the Mother would hint exactly how unusually tall and strong her Daughter was to coach me and warn me of what might come by writing how Marcy used her Height and size Advantage over everyone to get her way at Church and where she was only allowed to work part time due to her disabilities. “Marcy has got to be well over 6’6” now. We believe she never really stopped growing after wishful thinking she’d proved her doctors wrong being falsely diagnosed with Pituitary Gigantism when she 6’2” and only 12 yrs old. Now she is complaining about her shoes being too tight length wise and suffering what we pray aren’t more growing pains like she had frequently growing UP. She’s almost outgrown the largest pair of department store Men’s size Basketball or Dress Shoes and if her feet grow any bigger we’llbhave to start Special Ordering her shoes for her. I’m embarrassed for her. Poor girl!! I wear a 13 in Men’s and that’s what she wore before she entered High School and was quickly Home Schooled by her Condition. I won’t tell you how big her feet are now not to scare but she can palm a Men’s Size Basketball easily. I know you’re 5’10”. What size are your small feet?? I was 6’3” but people say I’m at least 6’5” now standing next to my 6’4” husband. There must be something in the water making Marcy & me grow again. Lol!!” The text conversation about her Daughter and her Height continued in weird, sporadic messages beginning and stopping abruptly to pick UP exactly where she left off without a simple “Hello” greeting or “Good Bye” annoying the crap out of me but I knew my patience would eventually pay off to actually meeting Marcy face to face some day. “Marcy sometimes forgets how imposing her Height is and doesn’t mean to scare people then she’ll act as if her Height and size entitle her to purposefully intimidate her bosses at work and wherever to have her way. When she doesn’t get her way or what she wants Mad Marcy appears and her Aspergers makes her out to be a GIANT Adult Spoiled Child Hulking out and throwing temper tantrums like an unruly child. People are afraid of her!! Then I come, they see how tall I am with my big feet and muscles and that only compounds the situation and their fears. We sometimes can’t win. We can’t help how God made us so tall and intimidating. We just have to love Marcy and let her act out then settle down to begin the process of making her feel comfortable and safe again. The Spectrum and pattern then where Mad Marcy becomes Kind, Tender Hearted Marcy again overly apologetic and eager to please and make UP for her recent Melt Down.”
Finally after 3 1/2 months the Mother set UP our first Date on her time having exhausted all her well answered questions and defusing her doubts. I was allowed to drive an hour out of my way to meet Marcy at her Parent’s house and be thoroughly checked out in person to maybe take Marcy out to Dinner no movie.
When I first met Marcy I met The Autism first. I was parking my car when the very TALL, long limbed, oddly muscular GIANT Woman suddenly appeared from the side of the ranch style house to not say “hello” or greet me in some way but tell me I hadn’t parked my car right.
She was gorgeous!! Not dressed appropriately for a first date casual but dressed as if she were ready for The Gym or Basketball practice wearing black sweats and enormous Nike Flip Flops with Dark Grey Socks on the biggest feet I’d ever seen on a woman. Her long hair slightly curled falling down and over her oddly broad shoulders. I rolled down my window and she coached me on how to park my car so her Brother’s car and hers wasn’t blocked to leave. She would be driving us from that moment on when I came to date & visit in town.
After following her direct orders and finally parked close enough to the grass but far enough...I got out of my car and she came quickly to stand toe to toe with me looking down. She was towering above me with a stern look on her face and her arms folded. “I am so much more taller than you. You are so small!!” She pointed at my feet then to hers as she pointed out the insane obvious size difference between us. “You have tiny, little feet. I have very big feet. You are weak. I am strong.” She spoke like a Giant child scaring me a bit. “I am Marcy.” She extended her ultra long hand and wrapped her long fingers around my hand to shake. Then she laughed and straightened to her full Height. “I dwarf you. I dwarf everybody except my Mom. I am 6’6” or taller now. My Mom thinks I’m growing again. See how short my pants are now.” She stepped back and pointed her long finger down to where I had noticed her pants were a good inch or 2 too short. The size of her feet combined with her extreme height and build aroused me but also overwhelming me to feel like a helpless small child compared to her. “Wanna come inside?” She caught me staring at her enormous feet. I couldn’t hide my arousal any longer as the bulge in my pants was sticking out. Her attention suddenly shifted to my crotch as my face was burning bright red embarrassed and caught. She smiled and came to put massive left foot to my small right. “Are you happy to see me?? I had to take my shoes off. They are getting too tight to wear. Now my feet are cold.” This was how Marcy talked. A lot of information all at once. Standing in front of her now I could see clearly what she was wearing. She was indeed dressed very casual with a green,blue Tiger tiedie Shirt now exposed from her workout jacket. Tight workout type pants showing off her muscular ultra long legs and then her very big Grey Socked feet in those Nike Flip Flops. “I could probably carry you you’re so tiny but I don’t want to embarrass you. Come with me.” She took my hand and I felt like a small child with this Amazon GIANT Tall girl guiding me in tow. We went inside the house where her 6’5” Mother and 6’4” Father were waiting to welcome me...Marcy quiet as her Mother took over the opening conversation from her introduction appearing to be more than just 2 inches TALLER than her Dad. The Mother quickly announcing the obvious height and size differences between us. “You must really like tall women like us if you’re still here and haven’t run from us yet. Might get lucky enough to witness something truly remarkable if you decide to stay. She pointed down to ank
les where there her slacks were 2-3 inch too short for her long legs exposing her light Gray Socks. she revealed noticing no inch difference in height to her husband as she was now some how noticeably an inch taller. The odd focus shifting to her more as she joked about her husband shrinking or her in fact growing taller. She redirected the conversation back to Marcy who was grinning down at me. “He has such small feet for a guy!! Marcy stand next to Andy and show us exactly how small he really is.”
The relationship started off well with The Parents insisting their Daughter & I be in counseling explaining the Daughters terrible choice in Boyfriends to be taken advantage or

Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Good Evening!!
In need of MAJOR prayers...my 35 yr old Girlfriend was already unusually TALL & Super Strong at 6’7”, with Autism and Aspergers when we first met 2 yrs ago and is growing taller in height & out of her shoes quickly again. Her doctors are baffled as her family. Blood tests and X-rays reveal Marcy’s bones never fused quite shut in Adolescence where she had been first diagnosed with Pituitary Gigantism to grow so tall so fast.
Marcy is now over 6’10” with a very large Men’s Size 19 Shoe and still growing. We have gotten back together to reconcile, make love and I have proposed Marriage to her.
She is in constant excruciating pain again undergoing new adjustments to all of her other medications to possibly slow or stop her freak growth spurts. I had broken UP with her last year in June just before or as her first freak growth spurt was occurring...I was too busy and living over an hour away I found myself becoming agitated with her persistence in wanting to speak throughout the day even after I politely explained how I had to work and volunteer... after a few months and missing her I realized my mistakes in breaking UP always curious of how she was unaware she’d been growing taller and stronger in the lost time & space between us. I summoned the courage to seek her & her family’s forgiveness this past Summer to discover that Marcy had grown over 3 full inches taller and out 4 full male shoe sizes in nearly a full year of us being separated...the SHOCK of seeing Marcy again even more Beautiful as a true Giant over a full foot taller than me and with enormous BIG feet nearly 10 full Men’s Sizes larger than mine I was immediately glad she wanted me back. But She isn’t adjusting to her other medications well yet and is even prove to severe, even more violent mood swings and temper tantrums from her Aspergers. In Sickness and in Health I love her...
The Story...
After being divorced nearly 6 yrs I had finally met a younger, much TALLER dream come true of a lady on an internet dating site 2 yrs ago. In her profile she claimed to be 6’6” at the time. I have always loved and fantasized about being with a much taller, athletic, Amazon of a Woman and that was exactly what Marcy(and her TALL Mother)was. I fell in love instantly with her pictures and profile. She had an unusually long neck,long and freakishly lean muscular build, extremely long hands and fingers. Her 2 pictures didn’t show the size of her feet but in her short bio she hinted at the enormous size writing “I am very tall and my feet are very long and large even for a man my height.”
Within a few days of responding to her ad “Very nice profile!!” I got a short response of “thank you” then nothing. I sent a “My sincere pleasure... Love your Height!! Beautiful pictures!!” which got me an even faster response of her phone number to text. We hit it off nicely but I could tell something was off. There was an innocence about her like a small child one sentence then very random well thought out questions she had with spelling and grammar issues showing what I would learn of what was her Spectrum in Her particular shade of Autism. I had never known anyone with Autism and within minutes of our first day in random text she was putting it out there to me and asking if I was okay with her being Autistic. I of course wrote “Yes”. She explained how she was in Special Olympics and something called “Challenged Champions” for therapeutic Horseback Riding Lessons. She couldn’t handle a real, full time job so she worked twice a week for 4 hrs in a local pet shop before it opened cleaning the store.
Then the next question was about her extreme Height and Size. “Did you read in my profile how tall I am? You are a lot smaller than me. I am very tall for a Woman. Most small men like you don’t like me because I tower over them. I don’t mean to dominate but I do. I also have unusually long hands and fingers and my feet are incredibly longer and larger than normal much bigger than small men like you. I am not attractive. Are you comfortable with these facts??” To which I responded “Yes. Very comfortable and I think you are very attractive.” Her follow UP question was “Are you intimidated by my Height?? I might be taller now than what I listed. My pants are shorter and my shoes are beginning to feel too snug. I think I’m growing again. Most small men like you are afraid of me. Are you afraid of me?? I think you’re cute.” I didn’t answer her questions in a yes or no which confused her. “I have had my heart broken by men who say they don’t mind my Height or foot size at first on a date then don’t speak to me ever again. I can’t help but be tall and intimidating looking. I am dominant over small men like you. It is how God made me. Answer my question.” Her tone in text had become more aggressive and pushy but I responded “No” and that opened UP “I have Autism and Aspergers. I am not perfect. I am very strong. I can bench press my weight of 225lb and I know I’m stronger than you. I can pick my Brother UP easily and he is 6’4” and weighs 200lb. Are you still interested?” I answered “Yes” then she responded “Good. I am glad. You seem nice. Good Night.”
The next day... I entered The Twilight Zone. Her Mother was texting for her “Who are you and what are your intentions with my Daughter??” This is where I first learned Marcy was living at home pretty much like an adult child with the Autism and Aspergers with her parents and brother of age 29 when we officially met. Marcy was in severe trouble after our first meeting in text. She wasn’t supposed to be online looking for love as she’d gotten in MAJOR trouble before in the past making bad decisions on her own. Her Mother had discovered us texting initially to intervene and question me in the long 3 1/2 month process of gaining her trust to come to date her Special Needs Daughter. In those 3 1/2 months we discussed the Daughter’s living conditions and the fact that regarding her pre-existing medical Conditions she could never take care of herself or live on her own like “normal” people do. There was a “Provider” in the mix and about 12-20 people from Church and her horseback riding lessons set in place to make this SUPER TALL 33 yr old lady with Autism feel comfortable and safe at all times respecting her Spectrum of High Functioning Autism with Aspergers...
During our weird, random texts the Mother would hint exactly how unusually tall and strong her Daughter was to coach me and warn me of what might come by writing how Marcy used her Height and size Advantage over everyone to get her way at Church and where she was only allowed to work part time due to her disabilities. “Marcy has got to be well over 6’6” now. We believe she never really stopped growing after wishful thinking she’d proved her doctors wrong being falsely diagnosed with Pituitary Gigantism when she 6’2” and only 12 yrs old. Now she is complaining about her shoes being too tight length wise and suffering what we pray aren’t more growing pains like she had frequently growing UP. She’s almost outgrown the largest pair of department store Men’s size Basketball or Dress Shoes and if her feet grow any bigger we'll have to start Special Ordering her shoes for her probably from The New Balance store or EastBay. I’m embarrassed for her. Poor girl!! I wear a 13 in Men’s and that’s what she wore at age 12 in middle school before she entered High School and was quickly Home Schooled by her Condition. I won’t tell you how big her feet are now not to scare but she can palm a Men’s Size Basketball easily. I know you’re 5’10”. What size are your small feet??” I responded “9 1/2” and got a “Lol!! You have such tiny, little feet!! I was 6’3” but people say I’m at least 6’5” now standing next to my 6’4” husband. There must be something in the water making Marcy & me grow again. Lol!!” The text conversation about her Daughter and her Height continued in weird, sporadic messages beginning and stopping abruptly to pick UP exactly where she left off without a simple “Hello” greeting or “Good Bye” annoying the crap out of me but I knew my patience would eventually pay off to actually meeting Marcy face to face some day. “Marcy sometimes forgets how imposing her Height is and doesn’t mean to scare people then she’ll act as if her Height and size entitle her to purposefully intimidate her bosses at work and wherever to have her way. When she doesn’t get her way or what she wants Mad Marcy appears and her Aspergers makes her out to be a GIANT Adult Spoiled Child Hulking out and throwing temper tantrums like an unruly child. People are afraid of her!! Then I come, they see how tall I am with my big feet and muscles and that only compounds the situation and their fears. We sometimes can’t win. We can’t help how God made us so tall and intimidating. We just have to love Marcy and let her act out then settle down to begin the process of making her feel comfortable and safe again. The Spectrum and pattern then where Mad Marcy becomes Kind, Tender Hearted Marcy again overly apologetic and eager to please and make UP for her recent Melt Down.”
Finally after 3 1/2 months the Mother set UP our first Date on her time having exhausted all her well answered questions and defusing her doubts. I was allowed to drive an hour out of my way to meet Marcy at her Parent’s house and be thoroughly checked out in person to maybe take Marcy out to Dinner no movie.
When I first met Marcy I met The Autism first. I was parking my car when the very TALL, long limbed, oddly muscular GIANT Woman suddenly appeared from the side of the ranch style house to not say “hello” or greet me in some way but tell me I hadn’t parked my car right.
She was gorgeous!! Not dressed appropriately for a first date casual but dressed as if she were ready for The Gym or Basketball practice wearing black sweats and enormous Nike Flip Flops with Dark Grey Socks on the biggest feet I’d ever seen on a woman. Her long hair slightly curled falling down and over her oddly broad shoulders. I rolled down my window and she coached me on how to park my car so her Brother’s car and hers wasn’t blocked to leave. She would be driving us from that moment on when I came to date & visit in town.
After following her direct orders and finally parked close enough to the grass but far enough...I got out of my car and she came slowly to stand toe to toe with me looking down. She was towering above me with a stern look on her face not looking directly at me with her arms folded. “I am so much more taller than you.” She pointed at my feet then to hers as she pointed out the insane obvious size difference between us. “You have very tiny, little feet. I have very long,big feet. See??” I was looking directly at her enormous beautiful big feet and feeling more turned on by the minute!! She suddenly laughed out loud and startled me. “You are weak. I am strong.” She spoke like a Giant child scaring me as she tinted her ultra long neck and spoke so monotone and robotic. “I am Marcy.” She extended her ultra long hand and wrapped her long fingers around my hand to shake. I remember putting my hand UP to compare and first seeing her enlongated hand and and fingers more than 2 full knuckles longer come down over my fingers to tightly lock me in place. Then she laughed and straightened to her full Height. “I dwarf you. I dwarf everybody except my Mom. I am 6’6” or taller now. My Mom thinks I’m growing again. See how short my pants are now.” She stepped back and pointed her long finger down to where I had noticed her pants were a good inch or 2 too short. The size of her feet combined with her extreme height and build aroused me but also overwhelmed me to feel like a helpless small child compared to her. “Wanna come inside?” She caught me staring at her enormous feet. I couldn’t hide my arousal any longer as the bulge in my pants was sticking out. Her attention suddenly shifted to my crotch as my face was burning bright red embarrassed and caught. She smiled and came to put massive left foot to my small right. “Are you happy to see me?? Do you like my big feet?? Mom says you have a foot and height fetish. You have an erection now because I am so much more taller than you and my feet are so much bigger.” I nodded and she playfully put her foot on top of mine. “I had to take my shoes off. They are getting too tight to wear. Now my feet are cold.” This was how Marcy talked. A lot of information all at once. Standing in front of her now I could see clearly what she was wearing. She was indeed dressed very casual with a green,blue Tiger tiedie Shirt now exposed from her workout jacket. Tight workout type pants showing off her muscular ultra long legs and then her very big Grey Socked feet in those Nike Flip Flops. “I could probably carry you you’re so tiny but I don’t want to embarrass you. Come with me.” She took my hand and I felt like a small child with this Amazon GIANT Tall girl guiding me in tow. We went inside the house where her 6’5” Mother and 6’4” Father were waiting to welcome me...Marcy quiet as her Mother took over the opening conversation from her introduction appearing to be more than just 2 inches TALLER than her Dad and closer to Marcy’s Height. “Hello, Mr. Andy. So nice to finally meet you!! I’m Terry.” She extended her hand which wasn’t as long as Marcy’s but still longer than what I’d expected. There was an awkward silence as Terry smiled and sized me UP. The Mother quickly announcing the obvious height and size differences between us. “Wow!! You are short!! You must really like tall women like us if you’re still here and haven’t run from us yet. Please have a seat.” I sat down in the corner of this L shaped couch that separated the family room from connected newly renovated kitchen. I could clearly see how the House was specially designed for such unusually tall people in how high the sink and everything was compared to “normal”. “Might get lucky enough to witness something truly remarkable if you decide to stay.” She pointed down to her
ankles where there her slacks were 2-3 inch too short for her long legs exposing her light Gray Socks. The Father shook my hand and introduced himself to quickly disappear out the back sliding doors where he was obviously grilling and preparing our dinner. “Well. Glad he’s gone. Could you tell that I’m taller than him?? That’s a recent development. The odd focus shifting to her more as she joked about her husband shrinking or her in fact growing taller. She redirected the conversation back to Marcy who was grinning down at me still standing. “He has such small feet for a guy!! Marcy sit next to Andy and show us exactly how small he really is.” Marcy sat to my left and put her feet UP on the coffee table. Slowly she removed her Flip Flops and gave them to me. I could clearly see the size in a big “15” on the bottom of them. I put my legs UP and immediately Marcy brought her enormous feet back to mine to show off the near 6 full Shoe Size difference. Terry then started to take her shoes off and placed her big feet to my right.
The relationship started off well with The Parents insisting their Daughter & I be in counseling explaining the Daughters terrible choice in Boyfriends to be taken advantage or

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom