Good Evening Friends, ........ ### is doing ...

Praise God for ###'s improvement! Praying for ###, ###, and ### in Jesus name Amen~ God bless you!
 
Good Evening Friends, ........ ### is doing much better and is back on the wagon, Praise God for his baby steps as we continue to believe for his complete deliverance from alcohol...........................Miss ### is fighting for her life, please keep fighting for her in prayer ...................... Please keep praying for ###, that the Lord soften his heart toward his Mom and deliver him from anger.........................God bless you all and thank you soooooooooo very much for praying.
Lord we continue to pray. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends I'm asking for prayers for help please with jobs and also to find a wife and prayers for my family a asking for help to help me and other in need please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
240
Good evening. I would like to make a prayer request for my daughter and her boyfriend. You see, my daughter ran away from home to live with her boyfriend who is a drug addict and alcoholic. Now she is also an alcoholic and she smokes weed. Since my daughter ran away from home, her mother-in-law...
Replies
6
Views
377
Good evening I hope everyone is well. I hope everyone finds this prayer well I would like to thank you for all that. Pray for me. I really appreciate it. I’d like to write another prayer request. 1. I have already mentioned that me and my mother I have a problems with our housing August 3...
Replies
6
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom