Good day. Today I ask the Lord bless ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
Good day. Today I ask the Lord bless ### with some good news at work. I ask for prayers to help us get through the week, for safe travels, for stress-free workplace. Please pray that the winter storm being predicted misses us.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY TODAYLIFE IN I HAVE A GOOD DAY WITH MY DIRECT FAMILY THAT LOVES ME GREATLY MIRACULOUSLY HEALING IN OUR COMMUNICATION NOW WE GET ALONG GREATLY NORMALCY HEALED FOREVERMORE....LIFE IN I GET LAND FREE OR CHEAP TO OWN GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
160
I SOEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. I GET MY PATENTS DONE THRU AI PROGRAM ELECTRONICALLY I GET MICROSOFT WORD EXCELL HELP OR HOW I FILE IT ELECTRONICALLY GET IT DONE. THE HOUSE IS MADE A HOME MY DAUGHTER EITHER PAYS IT ON PAYMENTS OR IT JUST IS...
Replies
6
Views
153
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY THANK YOU JESUS THAT IM ALIVE GREATLY GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY…STILL IDK HOW I WAKE UP SINCE THE FIRE AND LOOSING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I LOVED..🥰 THANK U JESUSSSS GREATLYYYY.. LIFE IN TODAY A MIRACLE A HEALING...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom