Good day people of God? Please pray for me, I'm currently

Arwewood

Disciple of Prayer
Good day people of God? Please pray for me, I'm currently doing my grade ### and I have a problem when it's coming to my education. I study very hard but don't pass please man of God pray for me and derive me. Please people pray for me.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer students prayer wise work study color white.jpg
    quote prayer students prayer wise work study color white.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
Thank you. May God bless you, strengthen you and protect you from all the evil spirit that are trying to attack you in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day people of the most high God! I m here to request you to pray for the healing for me, and for my ### who’s married for more than 10 years and doesn’t have kids up to now. By praying I know that God will show her his face! In the name of Jesus Christ amen.
Replies
7
Views
380
Good day people of God. I want people of God to pray for me. I did my Canada visa Biometric since January 31st up till now, I’ve not received any response from the embassy... I want people of God to join me in prayer.
Replies
6
Views
402
My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom