Good day My prayer request is To lead ### and ###

Methews

Disciple of Prayer
Good day My prayer request is To lead Wisdom and power of Lord to be with me wherever I go
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak CREATE Yahoo gets ahold of me and SAYS YES APPROVED O.K. we have found your email U have been asking for it all your life now. WE KNOW U WANT YOUR SONG BACK IN YOUR LIFE THANK U PRAISE THE LORD NEW BEGINNING OR NEW BEGINNINGS I NAMED IT ONE OF THOSE BE GREAT TO HAVE MY MEMORY BACK...
Replies
7
Views
176
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
113
Dear Lord, Please help me find the strength and courage to unblock my siblings and make the right decision with a peaceful heart. I no longer want to carry anger or hurt within me. Heal me, Lord, and remove anything that weighs heavy on my spirit. Fill my heart with peace, forgiveness, and...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom