Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Dear God I humbly come before you on my knees. To Beg for forgiveness for my sins and trespasses and that You would help me and my little family to stay in our home. That You would provide for us and help us to over come this old world and rejoice in You ... I humbly for this in Jesus Holy Name...
Replies
8
Views
294
I’ve had enough! I’ve witnessed emotional abuse and volatility in my life, my sister's life, and my mom's life for over 17 years because of my stepdad! He does not stop yelling, screaming, abusing!!! Please I pray somewhere, someway sees this and prays for God to intervene and wake my mom up...
Replies
14
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom