Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need prayers. We have been having so many attacks. The devil has been attacking my business. I was driven away from my shop where I was doing business to survive with me and my three children. And my children since the beginning of this year have not been going to school. I want you...
Replies
4
Views
292
I really need prayers. We have been having so many attacks. The devil has been attacking my business. And my children since the beginning of this year have not been going to school. I want you to pray for me that God should send me a divine helper and God should open doors for me.
Replies
4
Views
238
Good day, my name is ###. I am a single mother of two boys aged ### and ###, I lost my husband ### years ago to suicide, it's been tough. I am currently unemployed, I apply for jobs every single day with no good outcome just rejection after rejection. We lost our home in December and live with...
Replies
10
Views
648
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom