Good Bye To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father sitting in your throne above in Heaven, without wishing either one of us death, pain and serious trouble, take ### away from me without pain and trouble, I've learned my lesson and now I pray for her and everybody she in know's to not come looking for me or after me for I pray to you to take her away from me without pain and trouble as I am not wishing her death nor pain and serious trouble, I open up my heart and welcome you in to answer my many prayers that I've been posting without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank thy lord for answers mg this prayer and may I be blessed with whom I am right for thank you lord and brothers and sisters God bless you <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU STUPID BITCH IS WHAT THEY YELL AT ME NO THANK U CAN KICK ROCKS ALL WHO SCREAM AT ME GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU STUPID BITCH I DONT WANT YOU THATS EVIL STAY AWAY FROM ME ALL OF U DEMONS U GUYS R SO EVIL DONT COME...
Replies
6
Views
162
Since it says Angels get raped and I didn’t get my heart’s desire at all the Lord said enough is ENOUGH and I CAN’T BELIEVE It is what it is. UNLESS I get EXACTLY ### or ### forget it. My heart has been ripped apart and the Lord it’s UNREASONABLE anymore. I get my better than ### my ENERGY I...
Replies
9
Views
287
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom