Good Bless all the people that will be traveling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for all people, especially all people working for the government to preserve all the good things from the past rather than throwing it away. Pray for all Americans and people globally to learn the importance of preserving all the things from the past so we can enjoy them today in ### and...
Replies
6
Views
200
My brother-in-law ### and my younger sister ### and her 3yrs old son ###. All of three are travelling today. Continues traveling from ### to ### then ### final destination. They're travelling to ### for some official work. I request you all to pray for three of them for safe traveling until they...
Replies
7
Views
469
In Jesus name I pray for continued safe travels today and tomorrow in what will be the last times I drive my current vehicle. I pray for no mechanical failure as I travel through very rough terrain Lord. I am thankful for the opportunity to select a reliable vehicle free from the flaws my...
Replies
11
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom