gonna start ### consoling, could use prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or hoped or wished. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m facing unintentional weight loss and loss of appetite. I’m going to the doctors soon. Asking the Lord in Jesus name to please help me.
Replies
10
Views
361
Jesus I got so much going on. Help me with self confidence, determination, self discipline, motivation, happiness and joy. Restore health to all my family members. Protect us and bless us coming and going. I plead the blood of the Lord Jesus upon us. Send angels to protect us day and night. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
371
My family could use prayers, for peace, physical healing, sound mind, financial increase and wisdom to move states and protection from government overreach. My husband and I, have been arguing a lot and I have been toxic to my husband, we are disagreeing more than ever. We are living in a moldy...
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom