Going through storm.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Everyone of us has gone through a hard time just as all the prophets, all the disciples of Jesus and those who loved Him went through. In the world ye shall have tribulation... said the Lord. So, let us all expect trials and tribulations coming to us.
One thing we learn when we are going through a storm is this.

A. Praise God and thank Him for His ways are better than our ways.
B. Honor HIs name all the time. It is HIs will for us to go through this terrible storm that is approaching.
C. Jesus alone can deliver us from anything satan brings to our life.
D. Confess your sins and turn your ways towards the Lord. He will show you a better route to take.

E. Holy is the Lord our God. He want us all in heaven, He is the author of everything we go through.
F. I worship You almighty God, I will never ever forget to do this when I am going through a hard time.

Humble yourselves before the Lord. He will exalt you in due time.

Everyone of us has gone through a hard time just as all the prophets, all the disciples of Jesus and those who loved Him went through. In the world ye shall have tribulation... said the Lord. So, let us all expect trials and tribulations coming to us.

B. Honor HIs name all the time. It is HIs will for us to go through this terrible storm that is approaching.
D. Confess your sins and turn your ways towards the Lord. He will show you a better route to take.

E. Holy is the Lord our God. He want us all in heaven, He is the author of everything we go through.
F. I worship You almighty God, I will never ever forget to do this when I am going through a hard time.

Amen

Amen!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom