Going Through A Break Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soniab

Guest
My boyfriend broke up with me because he said he wasn't "in love" anymore (we were talking marriage and he was saving to buy me a ring). He says he never felt like I loved him as much as he did me and I didn't show it or say it in the ways he needs. He is already talking to another woman and going out on a date with her tonight (this is killing me inside).

Please pray that God restores our relationship, reminds ### of all the reasons we fell in love and to have faith that I can learn to speak his love language and really do love him. I need guidance on what to do (leave him alone, continue trying to show ### can learn to openly express my feelings or give up on us). I also need peace and happiness and faith. I'm losing faith that I will ever have a lasting relationship that ends in marriage as I am ### and still no one. I feel rejected and like there's something wrong with me.

It would also make things easier if I even had girlfriends to support me and hangout with me, but, I don't really have that either...I need friends...I just have a hard time finding any and I am somewhat uncomfortable talking to new people or :( I need prayer for this area of my life too.
 
I commit unto You hands the relationship of ###, Lord You know what is best for her, may Your will be done, In Christ name I pray Amen
 
I prayed for you. Be faithful in the Lord. He will help you through this as he is helping me through a horrific divorce.
 
Oh Lord I bring to you the problem of ###. Lord fill her heart with joy and love. Comfort her oh Lord. Touch the heart of her boyfriend. Fill them with love for each other. I pray in Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Can one trust God for reconciliation in marriage while going through divorce? Even though God's shown separation?
Replies
9
Views
128
So incredibly overburdened what God’s adversaries have put us through just want to weep Jesus please help me rest my mind is going a mile a minute and so much to do my mind is just too overwhelmed. This has just been too much to bear Lord. Please help us.
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom