God's Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
I ask for prayers as I decide whether to leave my husband and start a new life or give him another chance (### years of hurtful behavior that left me prepping for this day to come). I know God will only bless what is right. I prayed for many years for God to send someone to love me, he did and now I must make a choice. Stay and let things be ok or take a chance and things will still be ok. What is God's will for me?
 
Dear Father God... please give swimming guidance... your guidance... as to what your will would be for her. Father please give her the wisdom and the strength. In Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. And my sister. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s Canadian. He ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Ok. Ashamed of me. I drank vodka to kill my emotional pain. Backfired. I was fired. Worked there over ### years. My ex great friend at work turned me...
Replies
8
Views
123
The people we are running from have decided to sell at this time we are not able to buy but we are looking for another rental house God has planned us here in our location where we have a ministry too many at her local church and our neighborhood we would love to continue this ministry and pray...
Replies
12
Views
145
To give me another chance to have a relationship with Father God
Replies
10
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom