God's will

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD THE DEAD STAY DEAD NO GRACE OF MINE FOR THE WORLD EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I GET A NEW JOB IN ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY GREATLY URGENTLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
115
Life into existence 💯Fold greatly my VIRTUAL appointment goes greatly im approved accepted for section 8 Voucher im highly favored with extraordinary favor to get a place to STAY no worries it’s approved that I will have it permanently greatly anywhere in the United States 🇺🇸 then I greatly find...
Replies
11
Views
157
Am I a true prophet of the LORD God, or a false prophet. I know the following, there are those who do believe that prophets exist today, and they do believe I am indeed a prophet of the LORD God. On the other hand there are those who believe that prophets do exist today, but that I am not one of...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom