God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'd like for you all to pray for my health as well as the salvation and deliverance of ### and her autistic daughter ###, there is lots of demonic involvement in their lives; for their protection and that God would draw them to himself.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me hear back from Christian studios I would like to appear on national TV before the end of the year. Maybe a few minute sit and say something. Look at me please. I am over ### living with my parents after illegally losing my job. Forced to menial labor in the sun...
Replies
7
Views
122
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, out of GOD'S reach. There were times in my life when my behavior was so deplorable and pathetic. I know that I may not have been GOD'S best living child. I like to pray over all those times. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
9
Views
119
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to proclaim GOD's justice over my life. I would like you to stand with me in faith and prayer for it. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom