God's Will Over Marriage Faithfulness And Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believing777

Account Closed
Please can my Pray warriors brothers and sisters pray for me and my step daughter ###, ###, and ###. I'm their mom and I'm all they have. ### is wanting to commit suicide because my Husband ### is so cold to all of us. ### doesn't ever want to move home. I had to leave him again because he isn't being faithful and has broke up our whole family. My daughter ### was crying at school today because of it. Please pray away and destroy the roots of this Jezebel spirit and lust that binds him up to be a player and unfaithful. Please pray he can see God's truth and repent and not desire anything not in God's will and be loving again to me his wife and all our children. Thank you so much God Bless.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom