God's Will, Guidance, Financial Provision & Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Father in Heaven,

May Your Name be Honored,

May Your Kingdom Expand inwardly and outwardly even tonight,

May Your Will be Known, and DONE with Joy...

I ask for the Daily Bread (financial wisdom, advice, provision, EVEN TONIGHT),

Forgive all my sins,

I forgive everyone everything again,

Protect me from temptation,

Deliver me from hurt, harm injury, sickness, sin and Satan.

Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
That very night I received a check for $### and $### cash. These were very important band-aids and I am asking for a long-term solution to my problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
108
I ask for more work opportunities, financial stability, and blessings over my business, art, and training career. Please pray that God leads me to a safe and peaceful new home where I can rebuild, grow, and move forward with hope. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
178
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we thank you for sustaining us by your great grace from our first cry till our last breath. We humbly request you to kindly grant more work and income to our business daily. Our Lord God Almighty, please fight all our enemies who think, talk, work devilish things against...
Replies
12
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom