God's Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGGIE

Servant of All
Dear ones, pray with me over this issue. I have been married for the last six years but it was a marriage that was not officiated in church; we just had the tradition formalities done and I got my daughter. Unfortunately, after the formalities, we started having problems now and then, endless separations, quarrels, and fights, to the extent of unfaithfulness on both sides. I got to a point and I decided I had to do the right thing, and a year ago we reconciled and went back together. Early this year, I saw a call from his ex before we met, and they had started connecting again last year but ended the relationship when we got together. When I asked why they still communicate, we quarreled again, and from there, we started having problems again and until we separated again in April. He has been coming to me, and he wants us back together, but he wants to be intimate even before we get back, and when I refuse, he gets cold to me. Now I am so confused and I need God's guidance. And that's why I need you to pray with me whoever feels touched to.

"Dear Lord, speak to me; I need to know what is your will as far as me and ### are concerned, for I am confused, dear Lord, and I need to be settled in life." Amen
default_ouch.gif
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend, speak to her about your will now and her husband, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers... in your powerful name I pray.
 
Dr. ### is giving away a free booklet on Marriage. It will help you. I know you are serious about making your marriage work....

Go on his website and request a free copy. Dr. ### wants you to have his FREE booklet with tips, stories, and key advice that will help your marriage thrive. From uncovering the differences between love and infatuation to misconceptions about both marriage and divorce, you'll learn how to avoid marriage killers and apply the important fundamentals of Christian marriage that will promote joy, satisfaction, and success in your sacred partnership.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
177
Isaiah 8:5-6: The LORD spoke to me again: “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but significant, marking a moment when God directly speaks to Isaiah once...
Replies
8
Views
183
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom