God’s Voice

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 – “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:15, Elihu explains one of the ways God speaks to people-through dreams and...
Replies
9
Views
89
I used to see visions if the crucifixion until I took a medication I dont believe I needed. I have stopped taking it but I still feel the effects if it sude effects. Weight gain, stiffness, pain and emotional numbness. It stops dopamine snd serotonin in the besin. Pr a her these are restored and...
Replies
8
Views
28
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,754
Messages
16,803,325
Members
650,270
Latest member
Plnoutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom