God's Timing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Child of God,



God’s Timing is Perfect. Yesterday I was in a Christian Book store and saw this sign:



​


Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing!

​



As you and I have found out trusting God requires not only faith in God but faith in God’s timing. Faith in God to do what we can’t do in our own strength or see in the natural. These are our questions. God why? God when” God how? We don’t know how God is going to do it. We don’t know when God is going to do it. Sometimes we don’t even understand why we are going through what we are going through. But rest assured God is in control.



We must simply take God at His Word and believe He is going to work out all things for our good

(Romans 8:28). Because God Is. His Word Says So. So you and I don’t have to hope God is going to do it. We know God is going to do it. Because God Is! God is never late and He is seldom early. But He’s always on time. If He shows up at 11:59 He is still on time. You and I must wait on God and trust His perfect timing.



But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand.

Psalm 31: 14, 15a:



Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus, the person who sent me this e-mail, and for the one who wrote it. God I thank You that Your timing is perfect. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.



When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing!

Thank you so much for putting it so beautifully. In most of my prayers I have asked God to rush in things without giving much thought to what may actually be beautifully planned by God. But when things would get desperate, I would just say God I want it now, I just want it now and believe me, what has been given to me by God in a rush hasn't been so good for me and whatever I have been sent as per God's divine plan has always been perfect.

I always used to question my Lord and say, Lord what is the fun of not getting it right now and getting the same thing some years later.....but what you have written above has made me realize that I also need to trust my Saviour with whole heart as well as the timing he has set for me. Now when I will pray to him I will put my whole hearted faith also in terms of God's plan and not become too stubborn in my prayers and keep demanding for petty things.

Thank you so much for this insight ###, I will definitely keep this in mind. May God bless you abundantly, Amen.
 
amen and if you get a chance to look into the writings of Paul you will see that he's been doing this for his followers for 2000 years. if he provided manna for his lost desert tribe he is just to provide for us in this day and age as well.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Amen to it. This is wonderful. God bless You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know life is hard. We all want things to happen our way, but God's timing is greater than ours. Don't give up just because you don't see the answer yet. Every trial has a purpose, and every delay can be preparing you for something better. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is the way, the...
Replies
11
Views
411
Hello, I am afraid to miss God's timing for my life, calling, job, future, and partner. I do not know why, as I live in obedience to the Lord's leading, but I am afraid of maybe missing God's timing. Please pray for me that I walk in God's plans and obedience for my life and do not miss godly...
Replies
7
Views
108
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:4: “For before the boy knows how to say ‘My father’ or ‘My mother,’ the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria will be carried off by the king of Assyria.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God gives...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom