God's reconciliation of ### and ###

Tom F

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, I call upon You today to reconcile ### and I in accordance with Your promises. I offer my prayer petition in agreement with Your promises to grant us our hearts desire and ask and you shall receive. Father, we pray based on Your promises so we may depend on You completely in our lives. Thank you God for answering my prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I are reconciling. We live ### apart. We just rededicated our lives to The Lord. Please pray for our reconciliation, peace, healing and that we can live under the same roof again. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
156
Prayer Request for Family Reconciliation --- Dear Prayer Team, --- Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. --- I humbly request your sincere prayers for me, my wife, and our children. June 7 marked our 23rd wedding anniversary. While this day should have been a joyful celebration...
Replies
7
Views
172
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom