God's protection

God's sheep

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for my daughter, ###. She will be going to college in a few months. I am worried. Please pray for her to do well in studies and make good friends and God please find her a good roommate. Please pray that she concentrates on her studies, not on friends or having fun.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been leaving in Ukraine for over 20 years, studied, married.I an the permanent resident here, but they going to cancel it. I filled the lawsuit, but they may not allow me stay during the court. I pray and cry for justice, I am losing everything that I love and precious to me. Please pray...
Replies
16
Views
328
Thank you all for faithfully praying for our family. The videographer who filmed my mother's funeral service was recommended by the funeral home owner. Tomorrow we will be communicating through LINE with the funeral home owner to resolve a serious dispute regarding my mother's funeral video. I...
Replies
11
Views
258
Pray for my sister. ###. ###. ### had to help me after my husband, ### disappeared. AKA…left me. Us. Two daughters. I didn’t see it coming. Also during Covid so the world was already f’d up. Pardon my foul words. I drank vodka to kill and mask pain. I hurt my family. Humiliated my daughters and...
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom