Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I have a co-worker that has a bad reputation at work!! Lies never shows up and its always in trouble. She lost her license for getting on trouble with the law!! Now she's asking for a ride to work, and she lives on the way or route that i take to work!! I really don't want her around me, I...
Replies
Views
I want to ask if you will please Pray with me. I have been going through a lot at work for the past 6 months out of 9 months. When I told my boss I was not going to go alone with her in fabricating financial data, she turned on me. She and another co-worker have tried to sabotage my work and...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayer. For almost 2 years I have had to deal with 3 narcissist woman . One who bullys me at everyday. Taking cheap shots to attack me. Such to extreme they contacted the Dean of university to have me removed from working on the trailer this other service provides for us to...
Replies
Views
Update 3: Some good and bad news. I’m not going to have a job for the next school year but they allowed me to stay until the end of this year. I’m depressed over the situation because in the meeting I had I was accused of “stealing resources” and they went through my things expecting to find...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom