God's protection and get people out off my head

Mo semple

Servant of All
Father God please get people out off my ###'s head and please God send your protection to every part of my being as I'm in my room one ######### street ###. please help me Father in Heaven and also when I'm outside in Jesus name amen
 
Father God when can I ### have my mouth healed and have taste buds as Father God you know it's been a long time like this in Jesus name amen

Zfather God please shut devil up and his attacks of me ### it would be nice to get a break in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
303
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need in the morning oh Lord you will hear my voice in the morning I will cry out to you Lord God I praise you and I worship you I come into your...
Replies
8
Views
292
My sister-in-law, name ###, has been very evil and envious of me and my marriage and the love me and my husband have. She lived with me and my husband for four years when I newly got married, as part of my father-in-law's inheritance that belongs to my husband by rights, and she has caused so...
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,755
Messages
16,780,722
Members
648,317
Latest member
Elmiedarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom