God's Manifestation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Okeke damian chinomso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Okeke damian chinomso

Guest
Pls brethren, dis forum has bin a source of inspiration 2 me BUT, MY FAITH IS NOT STABLE ON MY PREDICAMENT. Pls, for d past weeks nw, i'v bin Solicitin prayers 4rm dis forum to help me so dat My name WIL SURELY BE SUCEXFUL IN MY CANADA VISA APLICATION & dat A Visa Stamp wil Be Issued on my passport. PLEASE, PRAY ON MY BEHALF SO DAT LET DEA B NO DISAPOINTMENT 4 ME, I BLIVE DAT GOD WIL NEVA DISAPOINT ME! Tanks
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray You will manifest Yourself through your Son Jesus Christ in this man's life. According to Your will please provide for ### the paperwork he needs for his applications. Grant unto ### faith, even the size of a mustard seed. I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in this man's life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. ” In Jesus’ name I pray.





Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that God loves me more than the way I think. I have been waiting for him to give me a promotion at work. I have been working there for ### yrs but now I feel that I cannot take it anymore without a promotion. I appreciate that I am at least working but I need a promotion. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
345
I am steadily believing the lord for my travel funds as the date is soon approaching. I am also trusting to possess the ideal residence in senior housing or better. My ### pain subside in its own I leave it to Jehovah Rapha every time it kicks up by his stripes I am healed I say also heal me...
Replies
13
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,752
Messages
16,791,952
Members
649,355
Latest member
Whoyrierside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom