Gods love letter for you

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please watch on you tube GODS LOVE LETTER FOR YOU (WORTH WATCHING).
It is absolutely beautiful video with loving music, nice voice, good scripture and you will feel the love of your father in it, i guarantee.
I was inspired by REV DR on this site. God bless you all!!

Kindly pray for my job protection so that i may not get teansfered from my present place of posting as i have been encircled by so many enemies.And please pray for my elder son he is wondering in wrong path surrounded by bad company please pray for him to get rid of all his bad habits and bad friends in the name of Almighty Jesus Christ.Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Kindly pray for my job protection so that i may not get teansfered from my present place of posting as i have been encircled by so many enemies.And please pray for my elder son he is wondering in wrong path surrounded by bad company please pray for him to get rid of all his bad habits and bad friends in the name of Almighty Jesus Christ.Amen

Pray/read every morning psalm 91 and psalm 109 over yourself and against your enemies. I bet after 30 days your situation will drasticaly change! Plie the blood of Jesus over yourself and family and even over your enemies. God bless!!

Similar Requests

• Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lord thank You for: Creating me Raising me in a whole family In a nice home In a nice neighborhood In a great country Thank You for good caregivers Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins Friends and classmates Teachers and coaches Neighbors and volunteers Thank You...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
With God’s strength I pray not to give up on my husband as God is working in his heart inside out. The waiting can be discouraging sometimes but also it can be a blessing to continue to have faith increase to trust God. The Lord bless me to find the scripture that I am going to pray for my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom