God's Leading & Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
Heavenly Father, I praise You for the many blessings of my life. Whether through good times or bad, You have always led me along paths that raise me up, strengthen my faith and build my trust in You. Please go with me tomorrow for my job interview. I feel as though You've led me to this place and time as the position was not publicized and the call for the interview came so quickly. I thank You for all of the work experiences I've had in the past that will allow me to perform this job with proficiency and accuracy. Let the words that come from my mouth come from You, guide me through every step of the process. I pray Your will is done and I praise You for new opportunities to grow and better myself. I'm confident going forward that You will be glorified and this new season will bring me more chances to serve You. In the precious and holy name of Jesus, amen.
 
Lord praying for great results of job interview. Amen.
 
Lord God I stand in agreement with this prayer and that you be with ### as they interview. I pray that you will give them the words that are needed to help them land the job only if it be your will Lord Jesus.

In your holy greacious and merciful name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Yes Lord, I too, am in agreement to these prayers Lord, Give ### your words, your actions Lord, she is your amazing daughter Lord, Give her your Strength and Your Divine Calmness and confidence, for Lord, you already know, she knows this is all according to your Plan for her Lord, Your Will to be done Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95E-nCSK9W8&feature=related
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kindly pray for me concerning today's appointment and meeting, and for complete healing; for peace, trust and confidence. I need God's help. May the Lord's presence be tangible, and may all go well, supervised by God, also with telephone contacts; in Jesus Name. Amen. Thanks be to God...
Replies
12
Views
209
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:1 : Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:1 records God instructing the prophet Isaiah to write the name...
Replies
9
Views
157
I seek the Lord and His guidance in all areas. May God lead me most clearly in His will and plan, and may all Glory to His Holy Name. In Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks and Blessings.
Replies
10
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom