God's Intervention In The Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter doris
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris

Guest
For the past three months, I have been having problems with my business. Things were turned down. Also my marriage not the best with a lot of arguments everyday. I am praying for God to intervene in these. I also am believing in God for touching my children to come to God. Amen
 
Lord touch this family and business let Your favor fall upon them and meet their every need...Lord bind the spirits that are trying to destroy families because of the pressures we are all feeling...bind this marriage together and keep them as one according to your purpose and plan..in Jesus name...
 
We bow down in thy presence oh Lord to praise You and to worship. We come just as we are, feeble, weak, and spent for Lord we have been tossing and struggling with demonic forces keen to destroy what You are building. We are tired, so Lord turn the battle unto You. Forgive us for taking upon ourselves a fight that we could not.

Now Lord, I stand with ###, recognizing that Jesus had conquered all of our adversities, all our problems, so Lord, we turn the fight unto You. Lord rekindle her business, ban the demons of arguments and division from her family. Father restoring peace and harmony. Take them back to where we were when they first met. Thank You Lord for your faithfulness, thank You for hearing us, and thank You for answering this prayer in Jesus precious name. Amen
 
Lord Hear my ### prayer, bless her in her business, and Lord bring peace in her marriage. Lord you know all her need, please Lord Help her and touch her children in a way they will know it was you

in Jesus name I pray
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You for the power that You have given us through Your Name. I pray for Your healing hand in the life of this ###. Please bless her and guide her by Your right hand. Let her know that You love her and that You are the most important One in her life. Give her the strength and courage to stand up for what is right in a loving way. We need You Lord Jesus and ask for Your direction in these matters. Please help us! Amen!
 
Father, we continue to pray ### and her Father. Keep her surrounded by love and peace. In Jesus name amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God intervene as I still wait upon Him for my baby girl's delivery. May He be with me as I labour and I pray for a safe delivery
Replies
13
Views
198
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
169
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom