God's intervention in my ###'s life

Gemky

Humble Prayer Partner
GOD WILLING, I WANT TO SEE HIS MIRACLE UPON MY HUSBAND'S HEALTH CONDITION TOMORROW AS HE WILL BE GOING FOR SURGERY. MAY GOD HEAL HIS AMOUTATED LEG WITHOUT ANY FURTHER OPERATION. MAY GOD PERFORM A MIRACLE BY STRETCHING HIS ARM UPON HIM WHEN HE GOES INTO THE HEART. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
GOD WILLING, I WANT TO SEE HIS MIRACLE UPON ###'S HEALTH CONDITION TOMORROW AS ### WILL BE GOING FOR SURGERY. MAY GOD HEAL ###'S AMOUNTED LEG WITHOUT ANY FURTHER OPERATION. MAY GOD PERFORM A MIRACLE BY STRETCHING ###'S ARM UPON ### WHEN ### GOES INTO THE THEATER. AMEN
I pray in Jesus' name for healing and strength.
 
I receive healing miracle for my ###. Glory be to God almighty. Amen
 
I thank God for my husband's healing. Looking forward for the word of testimony. Halleluyah!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


You Will Be Made Strong
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...
Replies
11
Views
176
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
248
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom