Gods Guidance

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeforchrist

Dear lord..i come to your presence with a utter confusion going on in my life..please resolve my confusion regarding my life partner and please never ever lead me into any wrong decision..I don’t want to trust on humanly words but I want to hear your voice talking to me and showing me the right path..During this time lord let no one get hurt because of my words or deeds..help me to keep each step according to your guidance only..And as I wait for the right appointed time..fill me with your love & peace & use me as a mighty weapon of your hand for the expansion of your kingdom. Amen

For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:33, Eng KJV)

Dear Lord, your Word tells us explicitly that confusion does not come from You but from the deceiver, the father of lies. And so it is clear that your dear child, here, is under attack and needs your help in a mighty way. Help this dear soul to put on the armor that You have provided:

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:13-18, Eng KJV)

Please, Father, give this lady the wisdom and self-discipline required to accomplish all you have called her to do.

In Jesus' mighty and glorious Name

So Be It. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God, please bless this daughter of yours. For you have not given her a spirit of fear, but of power love and a sound mind. Guide her with your wisdom, lead her with your amazing love. Comfort her with your compassion. This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

Father God let this dear heart always walk in love with all men and seek your wisdom; quick to listen, slow to speak and only after hearing from you. Let the challenges of this intimate relationship be established before you and all confusion resolved; Let forgiveness and humility lead their hearts and let them seek reconcilation and not act out in any emotion- anger, revenge, strife, hatred, malice- but forgiving one another and seeking the guidance of God for decisions that keep them in holy covenant with GOD first and then each other. Let no outsiders influence their love and cause them to be unfaithful; if unfaithfulness has been demonstrated, please let love abound and quickly move them to a place of forgiveness and repentence that you can heal all wounds and restore all that was or may have ben lost. Father, please, let your wisdom permeante their minds and allow structure and strategems to built on your foundation, that you may be edified in their lives and all othes around can began to see your LOVE and POWER in true restoration, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Request your prayers for God's clear guidance I don't want to my own thoughts of circumstances to guide but only God for my marriage. I am confused, anxious, fearful with mixed feelings, emotions. 1. Please pray that my husband opens his heart to receive God first and then us. 2. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Guidance of the Holy spirit. Fullfillement of the Holy spirit. The word of God for me. For every issue in my life. Insight, wisdom, understanding, revelation.
Replies
Views
Oohh God of nsppd, please help me make the right marital decision. I have someone coming for me but I'm not sure if he is the right person for me or not, Ive been so confused. God of nsppd I pray for wisdom and guidance to be able to make the right decision in Jesus name amen I pray for instant...
Replies
Views
I literally gave my 2 week notice before getting another job, praying that this is the bold move the Lord has been guiding me to. I need to be closer to my kids asap. Trying to find a rental or buy a home, and looking for a job that sustains me and my kids this time. I am scared. Did I make the...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father praying for your guidance and protection, and for answers to come for my prayers regarding deliverance from these evil attacks. Please Father grant me wisdom and strength with what to do. Please Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ grant me deliverance from this evil. I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom