God's Grace my ### stopped drinking. Thank you all

GODSON DANIEL SAMS

Humble Prayer Partner
My dear beloved brothers and sisters, Praise the Lord. I had requested you all before to pray for my ### who can't able to quit his drinking habit. I'm very glad to tell you all our LORD heard everyone's prayer and relieved my ### from drinking habit. Praise to be our LORD. I'm really happy to share this with you all. Keep praying for my family and for my job. Thank you all.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Glory be to God...May the Lord forever guide your ### and direct each step he makes. Amen
 
Let us pray to the One who holds us in the hollow of His hands,
To the One who holds us in the curve of Her arms,
To the One whose flesh is the flesh of hills and hummingbirds and angleworms,
Whose skin is the color of an old Black woman and a young white man; and the color of the leopard and the grizzly bear and the green grass snake,
Whose hair is like the aurora borealis, rainbows, waterfalls, and a spider's web,
Whose eyes sometime shine like the Evening Star, and then like fireflies, and then again like an open wound,
Whose touch is both the touch of life and the touch of death,
And whose name is everyone's, but mostly mine.
And what shall we pray?
Let us say, "thank you."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Hello and greetings to you all. I am a servant of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a preacher and prophet of the Lord. I am the leader of king side ministries. I work for county market in Champaign, IL as a Dairy and grocery stocker but recently changed to meat department which I'm very unhappy about...
Replies
7
Views
434
Thank you lord for your grace ....My CV is shortlisted. On ###, a video interview will be conducting ... Help me to clear it. Bless me with Holy spirit ...give me wisdom and knowledge to answer all questions confidently. Jesus hear our prayer 🙏.... please need everyone's prayers.... This job is...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,008
Messages
16,805,813
Members
650,457
Latest member
Zeurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom