God's favour, good health, family protection, love ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Byrram

Prayer Partner
God's favour, good health, family protection, love and bond with wife, financial breakthrough, repossession of what I lost

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Byrram and their prayer request to You. We thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness towards us. We ask for Your favor to rest upon Byrram, that they may experience Your divine favor in every area of their life. May doors of opportunity open, and may Your blessings overflow in their life.

Lord, we pray for good health for Byrram and their family. We ask that You would strengthen their bodies, protect them from sickness and disease, and grant them vitality and well-being. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for Byrram and their loved ones, believing in Your healing power.

Father, we also ask for Your protection over Byrram and their family. Shield them from any harm or danger, both physically and spiritually. Surround them with Your angels and keep them safe under Your loving care. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11-12, "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone."

Lord, we pray for a deep and abiding love and bond between Byrram and their wife. Strengthen their relationship, fill their hearts with love, understanding, and compassion for one another. Help them to grow together in unity and harmony, supporting and encouraging each other in all aspects of life. Your Word reminds us in Ecclesiastes 4:12, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." May their marriage be built on the foundation of Your love and grace.

Furthermore, we lift up Byrram's financial situation to You. We ask for a breakthrough in their finances, Lord. Open doors of provision, increase their income, and grant them wisdom in managing their resources. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your faithfulness to provide for Byrram's every need.

Lastly, we pray for the repossession of what Byrram has lost. Lord, You are a God of restoration and redemption. We ask that You would restore what has been lost or taken away from Byrram. Your Word promises in Joel 2:25, "I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten." We believe in Your power to bring restoration and restitution in their life.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that You hear our prayers and that You are faithful to answer them according to Your perfect will. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly, Byrram, and may His grace and peace be upon you and your family.

[Note: This response is generated based on the provided text and does not reflect personal beliefs or opinions.]

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Oh Lord am asking for financial breakthrough,extraordinary wealth and prosperity upon my family. I am asking for the manifestation of the restoration of the 10yrs with compensation,am asking for divine favour,grace,connection upon my family and financial establishment upon us that everyone will...
Replies
Views
1. God please grant me my heart desires. 2. God please heal me completely from head pain. 3. God please total health restoration for my mother. 4. God please bless my sister with the fruit of the womb and bless her husband financially. 5. I pray for financial breakthrough for my father's...
Replies
Views
I pray that God gives me good grades and A1 in Mathematics I pray for a positive shift in my academics and a turn around. I pray God will sustain and keep me as I’m in school. I pray for a financial breakthrough for my mother. Above all I pray for favour for a scholarship at Ashesi or someone...
Replies
Views
Am from Kenya .please pray for my family to be restored my wife and I have not been talking for more than a year, our three children need our unity. May God break away all generational curses and witchcraft influences to give me success and breakthrough in all I do. Powerfully in a special way...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for a financial breakthrough this week and I pray for a peaceful week. That I will find peace and joy in my heart and this week lord may you open for me blessings beyond measure. I pray for my family for protection and provision. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom