SoulPlayer

Faithful Servant
Asking prayer for God's favor in finding the specific vehicle He desires me to have. Asking prayer for wisdom, direction and favor etc. in my search and acquisition of this vehicle; that there be no hindrances, interference or retaliations of the enemy.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for approval on a new vehicle. My current vehicle is tired, and I need reliability. I come before my Lord and place this request at his feet. Speak in the ears of the finance officer and the banks to approve my application with swiftness and ease. God knows what will come...
Replies
11
Views
100
Dear Lord thank you for who you are and all that you do. For waking me this morning with brand new grace and Mercy. And for providing me with my daily bread. I am asking you to bless me with a career that I love so that I can purchase my home and a new vehicle. And also allow me to maintain it...
Replies
7
Views
269
Dear Prayer Family, I am asking for your prayers as I trust God for His provision in my life. I am believing the Lord to make a way for me to receive a reliable vehicle that is fully paid for. Having dependable transportation would greatly help me as I continue working, caring for my children...
Replies
8
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom