God's Divine Provision

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beatrice
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beatrice

Guest
My name is ###, a widow with ### kids, Help me pray for the health of my kids, God's divine protection upon their lives, Financial breakthrough for their tuition, house rent, my tuition at the university and the general upkeep. As a single mother, it has been very challenging for all these years that they lost their father ### years ago. I always trust God! May God richly bless you for this ministry.
 
lord god we pray together. kindly healp to this person. you will never allow us to be alone. thanq jesus. amen. read JERMIAH 1:18. HE WILL MADE YOU A BLESSING TO THE CITY WHERE YOU WERE
 
I so much appreciate you dear, may God richly bless you and continue to use you for the glory of his name!!
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Dear God,

I thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we know and believe You are the source of Love and Life who brings abundance to all. Please bring prosperity to ###. We ask that her basic needs be filled: money to pay her bills, income to meet her mortgage (rent), enough to buy and eat healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness, beyond the material needs, please uplift her soul. Inspire her creativity and resourcefulness. Guide her in improving her life. Lord please help her to hold on to faith and let her find peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That the Lord God Almighty may grant me a house (accommodation) for my family in Jesus Christ Mighty Name 🙏
Replies
6
Views
219
Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
297
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom