God's Direction To The Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaissance

Servant of All
Please pray for my teams that is leaving for an outreach for evangelism in July. Team unity, strength, God's direction, favor, ministry opportunities and experiences of God coming through personally- expected!!

His ways and wonders are amazing.......Praise be to him now and forever more. Thankx all for praying.
 
Father I come before you on behalf of this evangelicalism team. I pray father that you would keep them safe from all harm and danger and all sickness and disease. I pray father they would be on one accord. I pray father that they would walk in love with one another. I pray that they would give no place to the enemy. I pray that no strife or division would come against them. I pray father that souls would be saved, and lives transformed through their efforts. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Father, you commanded us to go and preach the gospel to every creature. I declare favour, wisdom, protection and open doors and provision for them and that souls will be won to your kingdom. Your word says in Isaiah 52:7 blessed are the feet of him that brings good tidings that publishes peace and says to Zion you God reigns. Father may you bless them in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would clearly reveal His will regarding a possible move to the Philippines. Pray for wisdom, discernment, peace, financial provision, good health care, safety, and unity between my wife and me. Above all, pray that I would not be led by fear, frustration, convenience, or...
Replies
8
Views
169
Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
172
Need to be where God want me to be. Ministry direction and financial breakthroughs
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom