God's Blessing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmary

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for giving me another day. Lord I can't go to anyone for child blessing ,for u are the one who giveth and who taketh so please God I ask for ur blessing. I know u sent ur son to come and die for ur sins so any place that I've sinned please forgive me and bless me this year. Thanks for answering my prayers

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Pray This Prayer: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will teach me how to consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in Your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events. But God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust You and trust that You will work what is pleasing to You, and what is best for me out of every situation that I go through. God forgive me for my anxious thoughts. Teach me how to let go and let God. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of worry, doubt, discouragement, fear, and disbelief that that tries to rob me of fully placing my trust in You. Strengthen and empower me to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit and Your Written Word every second of the day. Teach me how and cause me to confess Your Word over my life daily. Protect and keep me safe from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. Lead and guide the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer, all those I love, and all those I care about. God bless each of us with a made up mind and the strength to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You God according to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless us to grow in our knowledge of You and increase our love for You. God do this for us today and for always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! <> Protection Prayer: https: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ Free On-line Bible College: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17642-free-on-line-bible-college/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom