Godly Protection & Healthy Sleep & Rest

Pastor Garrett

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that God blesses my family and I with His Loving Presence, Protection & Restful Sleep
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Devil is stealing my peace and sleep - the plan is usually to use my upstairs neighbour who is coming home late 11-3 am and being so loud that he wakes me up. I don't know if he's drunk stoned or what. Like this would a normal person not do. And in the morning - birds, dogs, my next door...
Replies
8
Views
169
Jesus, I pray me and my family will have a peaceful restful night tonight. Please pray that my son will have a calm, restful, relaxed, satisfied, and peaceful night tonight. I pray for all anxiety to be gone forever. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around him at all times of his life...
Replies
6
Views
285
Jesus I pray me and my family will have a peaceful restful night tonight. Please pray that my son will have a calm, restful, relaxed, satisfied, and peaceful night tonight. I pray for all anxiety to be gone forever. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around him at all times of his life...
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom